That was some great advice.
Here are some things I've learned in my quest to avoid loserdome:
- Unless it's Halloween, never wear sunglasses inside. Especially not aviators.
- Never spend more money on jeans than you do on rent.
- Being in a band does NOT mean you are a rock star. Quit being a poser.
- Under no circumstances should anyone over the age of 23 perform a keg stand.
- STDs are not to sex rewards. Nobody wants to hear about your itchy balls.
- Never, ever, ever refer to yourself in the third person.
- It's not cool to sell your friend's iPod on EBAY and then help him try to find it somewhere in his apartment.
- Don't host LSD parties in the back of a 26-Foot Uhaul Truck.
- Never masterbate on the subway.
- Shower regularly.
- Unless you're from the UK, you are not allowed to sign emails with, "Cheers!"
- Don't poo in tupperware.
- It's not cool to break-in and sleep on the floor of an apartment you've been evicted from.
- If you owe a friend money, pay him back before you buy a $200 pair of shoes.
- There is no such thing as "ironic" facial hair. If you're not serious about it, shave the beast