- You get a "promotion" that involves a pay cut.
- Your employer rewards good performance with gold stars.
- Your boss routinely takes you to a place called Hogs and Honeys, where he gets drunk and rides a mechanical bull with his shirt off.
- Your account team begins each new quarter with a "Karaoke Kickoff!"
- Promotions are determined by performance in a mandatory bowling tournament.
- Your boss uses his MySpace "Top Ten" as the team's org chart.
- You are forced to sign all emails, "Godspeed!"
- Your boss throws all his used tissues in your trashcan.
Monday, April 14, 2008
It's Time To Quit Your Job
Many people hate their jobs, but hatred alone doesn't justify quitting. Most of us need our salary, benefits and water-cooler conversations. That being said, here's a short list of unacceptables that qualify you as someone who can walk out on the boss man:
Posted by Jugg Monkey at 3:43 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
you forgot....when your boss insists that you inform her of your every need to go to the bathroom
Post a Comment