To get ink stains out of the dryer follow these steps:
- Soak a towel in water with some bleach.
- Put the towel in the dryer and run the dryer for a long time on NO HEAT - VERY IMPORTANT! You could explode if there is heat. This will absorb some of the ink stains in the dryer.
- Allow dryer to air out - when the bleach smell is gone you can go to step 4.
- Run the dryer empty on Low Heat - this seems to loosen the ink from the dryer walls.
- Allow dryer to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Use a Magic Eraser with Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover to scrub the ink stains in the dryer - they should come right up! Remember to ventilate the room properly as the fumes may be overpowering.
- Air out the dryer once more.
- When the smell is gone try running a damp towel through the dryer to pick up any residual ink stains.
- Repeat steps 3-8 as necessary (I only needed to do it once!)
Post a Comment